Sunday, January 6, 2008

This blog is where I will report activities and incidents relating to being policed.



Today I got on MUNI to go over the hill. As I walked in front of the large portrait window at the front of the train, I could see the bus driver, wearing wraparound mirrorized glasses (it was an overcast day in January - "the storm of the century" ) madly talking to himself. As soon as I got on, he stopped. I stood at the front of the passenger area. He was manipulating the throttle with a glove and a paper towel in his gloved hand. He saw that I was standing there and began pushing the train buttons with his extended middle finger. Then he demanded that I produce proof of payment, which I did. As I left, I said "I am going to put an end to this. I'm not going to take it anymore." He demanded that I shoot him, that I call the governor, and that I call the mayor, and that I get off the bus. I asked him why he asked me to shoot him. He said that I said that I was going to put an end to him, tried to close the door on me, and threatened to call the police. I got off the train.

No comments: